Veritas Director, Product Management in Roseville, Minnesota
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability , protection , and insights . Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
The Appliances and Software-defined Storage Business Unit drives the engineering, product management, business development and alliances, CTO, manufacturing, and supply chain deliver for Veritas, which includes defining and delivering product strategy and execution across Veritas’ NetBackup Appliances, InfoScale Software-defined Storage, and InfoStudio Data Intelligence products.
• Building a roadmap and plan for HW serviceability and diagnostics
• Leading a comprehensive strategy and delivery roadmap for telemetry, auto support, and license reporting for our customers with a full analysis of buy, build, partner options.
• Develops long term flash tier and all flash strategies
- Understand Enterprise IT customer needs, the competitive landscape, and technology trends, and use this information to define the overall product strategy.
- Develop full business cases for the product (e.g., new market opportunities, etc.) and present to executives for review and approval.
- Strong UX / CX skills
- Strong evidence of business acument
- Provide guidance and drive cross-functional initiatives & alignment with key partner organizations (e.g., product marketing, technical field enablement, sales specialists and specialist systems engineers).
- Help define our strategies to win (short and long) across all segments.
- Provide analytical, strategic-thinking and leadership support that enables the executive team to isolate business issues; be proactive in providing recommendations for implementing solutions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field. MBA highly desired.
- 2-5 years at a top tier management consulting firm.
- Product management or business development experience highly desired.
- Clear, crisp communicator, both in writing and verbally.
- Strategic thinker, with a bias towards action.
- Superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative. A problem solver who is able to make smart simplifying assumptions.
- Strong self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced software development environment.
- Ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations.
- Strong awareness of technology trends and their potential influence.
- Ability to manage high performing product managers
- Fluent in storage technologies
- Can lead initiatives across business units
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!
Working at Veritas
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR VHelp Portal .